Life comes with a range of stresses, by trauma, by stress, anxiety, depression. Our mental health can be impacted by so many things, and taking care of it is as important as taking care of our physical health.
The challenges we face and the stresses that impact us, if we don’t deal with them, can build up and lead to more prolonged difficulties which will impact our wellbeing on all levels.
Our physical, emotional, spiritual and psychological wellbeing are all connected, and when we begin to struggle it can be hard to see a way to move forward. Counselling gives you that way – and allows you to find a path through the challenges and find equilibrium.
Issues that I can help you with include:
- Anger Management
- Decision Making and Moving Forward
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bereavement and Loss
- Addiction and Substance Misuse
- Relationships and Sexuality
- Low Self-esteem and Self Worth
- Feelings of Betrayal and Guilt
- Difference and Diversity
- Child related difficulties within the home
- Life Purpose
- Self Harm
- Sexually inappropriate behaviour
- Specialist treatment for those accused or charged with sexual offending
I work as an Integrative Counsellor with clinical rooms in Stoford, and I am specialised in StopSo counselling.
To enquire about Counselling with me fill in the contact form below, being sure to include some information about what support you need, and I will get back to you as soon as possible to arrange an introductory call. In this brief chat – no more than 10 minutes – you can tell me a little about what you need, and to see if I am the right person to help you to move forward.